Stranding it up, my best scores yet

CorpPunishment (UK)

EGO Zealot
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
1,779
Playing on strand last night, got some of my best scores ever as axis. was on strand with rev for about 4 hours or so, was crazy. Love strand though, I'm addicted to 24/7


I was mainly support but I stole allied snipers, mg42s and garands as often as I could find them:


of=50,590,442



at one point before this screenshot I was on a 3:1 kdr


Then we restarted and this is my second score of the night:


of=50,590,442



Vicious was the only person on the map that kept owning me up :D lol, I'll get you vicious, I'll get yoouuuu!!!
 
[quote1186408631=Mein Kamphy Chair]
Corp you are mine!
[/quote1186408631]


yar, not quite as good as your scores kamphy, but not bad all the same.
 
Gosh damn yesterday was fun. Would rather have been shooting with you and not at you believe me. Aside from that it sure as hell felt like you were dishing out as much as you were getting. You, Rev and Baron were putting up a great fight.

Nice work!
 
ya, strand has been good to me too, ive been gettin better scores than usual there. :)
 
good job corp, hope u got them same skillz when the next dogtag scrim comes around:)
 
very nice corp my friend = ) wish io could get a score like that some day = )

And Vicious!!! you kept owning me GAH!!! but i kept fight!!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top