Jail Map I'm working on

bengley

Poster
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
106
I've started work on a Jail map, which I hope to have released as BETA by 6PM Tomorrow. (GMT)

Here are a couple of shots, after about 2 hours work.





Obviously this is only the cell block - there is going to be an outdoor section too.

This is the first map I've ever attempted at making, so constructive criticism will be appreciated :)
 
Very spacious looking.

May need some props such as lights so we know where the lighting comes from.

Cell gates' textures may be aligned differently but thats imo.
 
I'm going to do the lights last, seeing as lights will be the last thing I place in a room.

The gates are just one long gate, but I might chage that later on.
 
Im ready fore trying it ^^

i love jail maps and if we can get some realy god ones, it will be nice ;)



Tell when it come out to downloade or beta try
 
The outside is now finished, it just hasn't got anything in it.

I'm making an elevator down to a lower level where I'll make a disco, swimming pool and other things.
 
Well, considering its your first ever attempt at mapping that you casually decided to make while playing jail map that is SWEET.

Good job so far Bengley, i look forward to seeing the final product, or helping you with anything you need. :) Don't hesitate to PM on the site or Steam for advice. :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top