Thanks,
Update, i am currently at hour 1 running of prime 95..
I am wondering where i should go from here ? knowning what i know now..
i am running at 1200 fsb @ default settings
q6600 G0
Here is my core temp stats
2.400 266.67 x 9
vid:1.2125v
No errors and max 51 deg Cel on core 2, all others were 49 or 48, core 1 was 50 solid into the second hour of the small FFT Prime95 test.
i know my super talent chips have micron d9's in them so i was hoping i could see some improvements.
I have unsucessfuly flashed up to p32 so im back at p28. I read its not that important unless im going to 45nm ?
Where do i go from here ? Should i run a 3dmark next and see where i stand ?
Please see this img
[/IMG]
Update, i am currently at hour 1 running of prime 95..
I am wondering where i should go from here ? knowning what i know now..
i am running at 1200 fsb @ default settings
q6600 G0
Here is my core temp stats
2.400 266.67 x 9
vid:1.2125v
No errors and max 51 deg Cel on core 2, all others were 49 or 48, core 1 was 50 solid into the second hour of the small FFT Prime95 test.
i know my super talent chips have micron d9's in them so i was hoping i could see some improvements.
I have unsucessfuly flashed up to p32 so im back at p28. I read its not that important unless im going to 45nm ?
Where do i go from here ? Should i run a 3dmark next and see where i stand ?
Please see this img






