Recording

KnifingFool

I made one post
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
3
Recently i have tried to record ventrilo, in game and a few other things

When i load up audacity and i select stereo mix nothing comes up
I tried to make it default and everything but naught.
I do have a usb headset if that does effect anything.

Please help me resolve this
~Fool
 
Recently i have tried to record ventrilo, in game and a few other things

When i load up audacity and i select stereo mix nothing comes up
I tried to make it default and everything but naught.
I do have a usb headset if that does effect anything.

Please help me resolve this
~Fool


What are you trying to do?
 
KnifingFool, follow these instructions, they are vagueley the same on XP and Vista.

Start > Control Panel > Sounds, Speech, and Audio Devices > Sounds and Audio Devices > click the Voice tab > change the Voice Recording device from your USB headset to your onboard sound or whatever you are recording from > Click OK > restart whatever audio stream your are recording > record it from Stereo Mix! (you may need to restart audacity too, but I doubt it)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top