- Joined
- Aug 4, 2008
- Messages
- 450
Hey guys, I want a new Avatar/Spray, but a personalized one so I don't keep changing it every week or so. As you can see by my signature I like the TF2 Soldier. So I would like him to be on it. This is what I would like to be the back ground for both avatar and spray, http://ui16.gamespot.com/2511/tf2soldier_2.jpg But without both text and the beta soldier beside the soldier that is saluting. I want the soldier that is saluting to be enlarged so it's more visible but not low res and Finally I would like to have my full name in TF2 text to placed in a visible spot in white text or maybe a cool 3D font if you're extra generous and very skillfull with photoshop or other tools. Maybe another final touch to the avatar/spray could be a crit rocket whistling by, but doesn't really matter. Hopefully a couple of you guys can accomplish this, it would be greatly appreciated.
JUST for the spray I would like it to have a border so it looks more professional when on a wall.
I hope this isn't a taunting task for you to do. I would do it myself but I have no experience with photoshop or any other tools, sadly
. Again, it would be greatly appreciated.
JUST for the spray I would like it to have a border so it looks more professional when on a wall.
I hope this isn't a taunting task for you to do. I would do it myself but I have no experience with photoshop or any other tools, sadly
. Again, it would be greatly appreciated.








