To cigarjohn

Status
Not open for further replies.

}{awkins

Rookie
Joined
Sep 30, 2008
Messages
52
Hey guys just putting out a huge thank you to =(eGO)=? Cigarjohn =FL= one of my personal friends who has been helping me with all my computer troubles and doing great at it! He has spent over 2 hours with me trying to get my ventrilo working.... that's committed! When i got my admin and i had a few questions he didn't hesitate 1 second to help...just a really helpful guy and i recommend if you have questions about the clan or computer trouble contact Cigar he is great at helping...and he commits himself to it until you get it fixed!

Thanks for all your Help Cigarjohn! :)
 
Why thanks! That's very kind of you! I'm just happy that I was some service to you. I'm here for anyone needing advice and help. And if I can't help, I have many friends in eGO that will help me help you and anyone else needing help. And it's not a bother to me to help-out anyone. The more I help others, the more I learn.

I've always had a thirst for knowledge.

My door is always here for anyone needing help or advice.

Peace to you and my clan/family!
 
I'm sorry? I'm confused? Did I offend anyone here? My intentions were not to offend anyone, just to help out anyone who needs help in all divisions. I don't like to be part of just one division. Can't learn that way. Need a broader picture to get better education. That's why I drift in all our pubs and play with everyone.

Peace!
 
Cigar's awesome, he even wished me Merry Christmas even though I don't know him! And he one day randomly came in the Hell Hounds room and talked to me :P

We all love you John!!
 
You don't find many people like John anymore who have the patience to truly help people. Thanks man! :)
 
Thank you everyone very much! But please don't praise me. I'm not the only one who helps out. There are many others who care for this clan/family as much as I do and who consistently helps others in need. Such as the Community Leaders, Counsil, House Leaders, Advisors and Division Leaders, if I left anyone out, please forgive. They didn't get promoted by chance. And I don't know everything either. I also ask them for assistance when needed and pass on that knowledge to whomever needs it. They teach me; which I learn from them, and when I teach others, I learn the procedures even more.

But I appreciate the kind words and will continue to do good for my clan/family.

Remember, my door is always open to those in need of help! No matter if I'm gaming or not. My clan/family comes first before having fun ingame.

Peace to all!
 
I'm sorry? I'm confused? Did I offend anyone here? My intentions were not to offend anyone, just to help out anyone who needs help in all divisions. I don't like to be part of just one division. Can't learn that way. Need a broader picture to get better education. That's why I drift in all our pubs and play with everyone.

Peace!

^ Where did this come from? :confused:
 
Confused?

|†| Hells High |†|;602242 said:
Oh I see how it is. Just move on past poor ol' Hells High. *sniff*

Hehe just kidding. Good job Cigar. :P


Didn't know if you were just kidding around or being sarchasist when you posted.


Sorry for the posting mistake! I guess I get too serious sometimes when people joke with me. I need to loosen-up a little. Had a bad day. One of my Godfathers Son passed away from Cancer at age 49 and I have a lot on my mind lately. And I lost another cousin last week from cancer, and three weeks before that another good family friend, and in September, my neighbor dies of Cancer which was very close to me. And in May, another neighbor died of Altimers, and then my father dies in April. This has been a year of death for me in my neighborhood and family!

But thanks for your understanding.


Peace!
 
Last edited:
Didn't know if you were just kidding around or being sarchasist when you posted.


Sorry for the posting mistake! I guess I get too serious sometimes when people joke with me. I need to loosen-up a little. Had a bad day. One of my Godfathers Son passed away from Cancer at age 49 and I have a lot on my mind lately. And I lost another cousin last week from cancer, and three weeks before that another good family friend, and in September, my neighbor dies of Cancer which was very close to me. And in May, another neighbor died of Altimers, and then my father dies in April. This has been a year of death for me in my neighborhood and family!

But thanks for your understanding.


Peace!

Sorry to hear that man.

I was talking to }{awkins, with that post. I used to help him with everything PC related, seeing as how I got him into PC and online gaming. Just a little joke with }{awkins, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Cheers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top