F foodsplitter Poster Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 216 Aug 6, 2007 #1 hey guys, since i got promoted how do i get info put up for the roster? all help is greatly appreciated
hey guys, since i got promoted how do i get info put up for the roster? all help is greatly appreciated
F foodsplitter Poster Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 216 Aug 6, 2007 #2 Oh yea 1 more thing, Boojalla might make you Holla, but nothin makes ya fatter than a nice golden platter!
Oh yea 1 more thing, Boojalla might make you Holla, but nothin makes ya fatter than a nice golden platter!
D daMduck Forum Fiend Joined Apr 3, 2007 Messages 628 Aug 6, 2007 #3 Go back to admin school read the stickies and you will find your answer.( Hint) There is a line that says BIO INFO Quack
Go back to admin school read the stickies and you will find your answer.( Hint) There is a line that says BIO INFO Quack
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Aug 7, 2007 #4 pm artemis ur info
F foodsplitter Poster Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 216 Aug 7, 2007 #5 I havent been to admin school yet, its not open to me so huh!, and i will do that blindsfell thx for the info guys.
I havent been to admin school yet, its not open to me so huh!, and i will do that blindsfell thx for the info guys.
W what about tiff?{RD} Poster Joined Jul 11, 2007 Messages 216 Aug 7, 2007 #7 once again food, congrats on the promotion. see, i'm nice to you
D daMduck Forum Fiend Joined Apr 3, 2007 Messages 628 Aug 7, 2007 #8 [quote1186520383==(eG)=foodsplitter] I havent been to admin school yet, its not open to me so huh!, and i will do that blindsfell thx for the info guys. [/quote1186520383] Sorry food I didnt know about your access restriction.
[quote1186520383==(eG)=foodsplitter] I havent been to admin school yet, its not open to me so huh!, and i will do that blindsfell thx for the info guys. [/quote1186520383] Sorry food I didnt know about your access restriction.