I always use newsgroups for downloading. However i recently got a new PC with Vista.
When i try to download with my new PC every file ends up being incomplete. When i start up my old PC to download the same files it DOES work.
I normally download with SABnzbd, but i tried more programs and all had the same with the new PC.
Specs old PC:
Windows XP Home
Pentium 4 3.06 GHZ
2 GB RAM
ATI Radeon 1950x Pro
New PC:
Vista Home Premium
Intel Q8200
4 GB RAM
Geforce 9600 GT
Any ideas?
When i try to download with my new PC every file ends up being incomplete. When i start up my old PC to download the same files it DOES work.
I normally download with SABnzbd, but i tried more programs and all had the same with the new PC.
Specs old PC:
Windows XP Home
Pentium 4 3.06 GHZ
2 GB RAM
ATI Radeon 1950x Pro
New PC:
Vista Home Premium
Intel Q8200
4 GB RAM
Geforce 9600 GT
Any ideas?
Last edited:










