EdgeGamers Phone Theme (Or what it's called...)

Mobilize

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
1,193
This isn't really "artwork", and if I did post this in the wrong forum, please move it.
I found a funny thing on my old computer, a themes creator, so I was like "Oh this could be funny..." anyways, I just made some quick pics (I can edit them all easy), recorded it and put it on youtube. Well, what do you say? I know you cant see a thing on youtube (I blame them). I'll post the video and the pics.
Pics: (Jpg and Paint is killing the quality :mad:)
Ofc this theme are set to show my name in all of these tabs, and if you want anything like this, (Change color, pics, names and/or highlights) I will put it up, just give me a pm or write in this thread.
 
Last edited:
It's pretty hard to find the right colors for it, anyways, this theme was deleted when my computer crashed today, and I'll see if I can remake it in a better way later on...
 
Anyways, Sorry for this Long post with pictures.
Someone please tell me if its good ^^,
If it's bad, eh, bah whatever, if it's bad tell me that then :p
first6.jpg

2nd6.jpg
3rd6.jpg

4th1.jpg


I hope the bitmap format is better...
I removed a lot of pictures so you can see what you're doin'
It should've been more text, but I really dont know what 2 write...
 
Last edited:
Lol I found this on my old computer, and its something like sony ericsson themes creator.
But it's not that good, doesn't include all phone models and it's not a freeware, I dont know how much it is though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top