B BORAT! EGO Zealot Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 1,843 Dec 29, 2008 #1 um i was wondering if anybody could possibly tell me how to make signatures if you can then that would be great
um i was wondering if anybody could possibly tell me how to make signatures if you can then that would be great
GTghost Thread Thumper Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 1,059 Dec 29, 2008 #2 Get photo editing software, such as (if you have money) Adobe Photoshop or (free) GIMP Then watch some tutorials and play around with tools, eventually you will get good.
Get photo editing software, such as (if you have money) Adobe Photoshop or (free) GIMP Then watch some tutorials and play around with tools, eventually you will get good.
K kashusmc Poster Joined Nov 22, 2008 Messages 119 Dec 29, 2008 #3 Go to adobes site and create a thingy and you can download a 30 day trial of Adobe Photoshop CS4 (I did) and im experimenting on how to make them. I mean I have 30 days to make one I like lol.
Go to adobes site and create a thingy and you can download a 30 day trial of Adobe Photoshop CS4 (I did) and im experimenting on how to make them. I mean I have 30 days to make one I like lol.
B BORAT! EGO Zealot Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 1,843 Dec 29, 2008 #4 ok thanks i liek the one i have right now