Hijack attempts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angreifen

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
1,676
Lets compile a list of times when people wanted to hijack your account. And what the silliest excuse you used to get them to give up :D. Since I am creating this I will go first.


Alex SDU [-FA-]: hey
=(eGO)=?Angreifen-TR-: howdy
Alex SDU [-FA-]: whats up?
=(eGO)=?Angreifen-TR-: nothing much
Alex SDU [-FA-]: have u tf2?
=(eGO)=?Angreifen-TR-: yes, why?
Alex SDU [-FA-]: i want to play tf2 wiht a freind
Alex SDU [-FA-]: with*
Alex SDU [-FA-]: can i borow urs
Alex SDU [-FA-]: ?
Alex SDU [-FA-]: just 10 minutes?
=(eGO)=?Angreifen-TR-: how can you borrow my game?
Alex SDU [-FA-]: just give me pw and username
Alex SDU [-FA-]: i will just play with a freind
=(eGO)=?Angreifen-TR-: well the funny thing is.... i forgot my password
Alex SDU [-FA-]: haha lol
Alex SDU [-FA-]: how are u playing the bro?
=(eGO)=?Angreifen-TR-: autolog on
Alex SDU [-FA-]: lol
Alex SDU [-FA-]: can u check u pass?
Alex SDU [-FA-]: check u pass many times
Alex SDU [-FA-]: maybe its right
Alex SDU [-FA-]: maybe u find it
=(eGO)=?Angreifen-TR-: i just used a random password so my account wouldn't get hacked
=(eGO)=?Angreifen-TR-: i've had problems with trojans that stole passwords off of my computer...
Alex SDU [-FA-] is now Offline.

:D... i love my excuse :D
 
Well done, though I would have taken a different approach which probably would not be posted on eGO unless there is a lot of censoring :D I dont get any fun :( Account stealers never seem to find me
 
Last edited:
Damn. I had about 5 of these logs, but I lost them when I did a reformat.

I couldn't post them anyways, they involve lots and lots of profanity. That is all.
 
Yea I had this before,
about 2 months ago
But luckly
I survived (My Internet went down before he could ask for my DODS and STEAM password ^_^)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top