How to make a cool looking Signature?

tASKULA

Poster
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
102
Can anyone help? I have seen millions and millions of signatures which looks freaking cool! And i have no idea how to do theys so i thought if any of you pro sig makers can me one? :)

Something TF2 Spyish type.. Which has my name on it. Ask me more info if you need more to know.
 
Just one I played around with.

tASKULA.jpg
 
Phixx i got one prob, how i get it now as my signature? I cant get it plz help anyone?
 
right click and get the url so just hit copy adress and then insert img in signature
 
So does anyone else beat this signature? :]

Plz guys. I want to see more. :)

oh yeah, if you'll do. Then i should say like Spyish as the sig is now and like my name in it, propably a knife in it and like a cool background..
 

Latest posts

Back
Top