Which monitor?

Stay away from the samsung for one reason and one reason only. Its mount in not adjustable and a lot of people are regretting their purchase. I would usually recommend the samsung but not this one. Check out some of the dell monitors. A lot of people I know have them and love them. They cost a little bit more but people love them.
 
i bought a 20.2" 2ms Samsung 206BW and i couldnt be happier. although on "game" setting after a while my eyes get tired.
 
I would get the 22'' samsung 8000:1 contrast ratio.

well prob w/ that 8000:1 ratio is that the item is deactivated so he cant buy it. i agree w/ the 1st poster, get the 2nd link monitor, thats a really good price. also my mom has the 19" version of the monitor & its great, so its worth the $$ 2 get it, esp since its $30 off.
 
Yeah, I wanted to get a really good one and i ended up getting a dell 19" inch Flat monitor and i love it, perfect too!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top