AMD 45nm Demo video! :D

Cool. One must wonder when they'll ever put them on the market. Intel is already moving on to bigger and better things while AMD is still catching up to Intel's previous milestone. If AMD wants to stay in business they need to stop trying to catch up and do something innovative and different.

Personally I'm an Intel fan, but the PC world would suck without AMD. I think I might buy one of the new processors when they finally come out.
 
well lets hope it does come out next month >.> cause i looked at all those article and your right
 
Personally I'm an Intel fan, but the PC world would suck without AMD. I think I might buy one of the new processors when they finally come out.

intel makes money off AMD, since they lease the x86 platform. so intel wouldn't let amd go out of business. plus they would get their pants sued off
 
Alwasy remember... it was AMD that brought out their Athlon chips that made Intel finally wake up... it wasn't too long ago that Intel was playing catch up... :) I am happy that AMD pushed Intel in the past.... I love my E6600.... I would not trade it for anything in the AMD line... anything that compares uses twice the power.... :)
 
Alwasy remember... it was AMD that brought out their Athlon chips that made Intel finally wake up... it wasn't too long ago that Intel was playing catch up... :) I am happy that AMD pushed Intel in the past.... I love my E6600.... I would not trade it for anything in the AMD line... anything that compares uses twice the power.... :)

I know, AMD did have it's moment in the spotlight, but Intel simply revolutionized the market with the Core 2 Duo. You're right, we probably wouldn't have the greatness that is Core 2 if it weren't for AMD, but Intel simply went beyond what AMD had at the time.
 
lools i feel sorry for amd fans. I understand that amd chips are better at running some processes (games not being one of them) and i recognize some amd's are cheaper than the intel counterparts but cmon. Amd is a full year behind in technology and you cant overclock them to save your life. oh well. maybe amd will surprise us all and catch up to intel. long live the Q6600 lol

-Blue
 

Latest posts

Back
Top