Awards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendOfChaos13 -TR-

Thread Thumper
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
1,075
I just noticed the awards under certain peoples names like JohnT and Blazing ... for leadership... what others are there?
 
I think teamwork, exceptional performance, but that was when they were thinking it up. So they may have some official ones they can tell you
 
Yea Under my name in my stats it says I have awards I would like to know what they are but I am not sure how to access them to see
 
If you can see awarsd on other people you can see them. Check eG section for more details.

Actually, here's a current list. More may be added later.

[award=medalofhonor_fulldesc][/award]

[award=outstandingservice_fulldesc][/award]

[award=leadership_fulldesc][/award]

[award=fieldservice_fulldesc][/award]

[award=1year_fulldesc][/award]
[award=2year_fulldesc][/award]
[award=3year_fulldesc][/award]

[award=medalofhonor][/award][award=outstandingservice][/award]
[award=leadership][/award][award=fieldservice][/award]
[award=1year][/award][award=2year][/award]
[award=3year][/award]


You can also hover over any ribbon for this information or why it was awarded.
 
[quote1186516151=saOsiN]
stay tuned....
[/quote1186516151]

I agree, lets not jump to conclusions yet
 
This award system is very cool, I was wondering how you guys run it here in your forums?

I think the people who run our forums would love to hear about this idea.
 
thire should be one for most posts in 4 days i win i got 100 post in 4 day lol i need a life hehehe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top