Request Signature

Gradaluski

Active Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2008
Messages
359
Couldnt find the right design store so i need this by hopefully new years day(contest)
plz
http://images.kaneva.com/filestore/1...-reaper_ad.jpg
ok my past idea failed so:
Picture of Grim reaper in far right
flaming background and black drippy text
Up above the grim reaper, on top of the flames it says(non-drippy text): I know i am here but i want to say thanks God...
Down below(drippy text):=e=Gradaluski[SOBS]
animated flames if possible
light white background where not covered by flames
Thanks alot, GRADALUSKI
 
drippy text and animated flames are just an optional feature i would like but they do not hve to be made if a drag
 
That reaper link isn't working for me - but I might try and throw something up for you in a bit.
 
Last edited:
Gradaluski.jpg


Drippy fonts and special characters don't like each other (most people don't bother creating the typography for them) and I didn't want to hand splatter text. Similar for your name - plus, if you get promoted, and you like the sig, it'd have to be redone.

Hope you like, I'm not offended if you don't.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top