G Gradaluski Active Member Joined Dec 22, 2008 Messages 359 Jan 1, 2009 #1 i am requesting an avatar of a half spy half demoman or something like he is disguising. So like blue spy and red demoman for just like their heads and the very top so it is recognizable
i am requesting an avatar of a half spy half demoman or something like he is disguising. So like blue spy and red demoman for just like their heads and the very top so it is recognizable
S shadohunter Thread Thumper Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 1,098 Jan 3, 2009 #2 here, let me know if you want your name in it or something. hope you like it
Mobilize EGO Addict Joined Dec 21, 2008 Messages 1,193 Jan 3, 2009 #3 man sorry that I cant make it, first my net crashed and I've been offline all day. second I can't take the ingame photos, sorry.
man sorry that I cant make it, first my net crashed and I've been offline all day. second I can't take the ingame photos, sorry.