E =(eG)=Sheik Yerbouti Poster Joined Aug 5, 2007 Messages 104 Aug 7, 2007 #1 Ok, I really miss the 3.1 sounds, and kept them in a folder on my hard drive from system to system, until recently when I thought I gave up this crack addicttion like game... Does anyone know where I could find them?
Ok, I really miss the 3.1 sounds, and kept them in a folder on my hard drive from system to system, until recently when I thought I gave up this crack addicttion like game... Does anyone know where I could find them?
R ROCKET CHUMP Forum Fanatic Joined Dec 2, 2006 Messages 970 Aug 7, 2007 #2 1.3 sounds you mean? and yea, i would also like them too if anybody has the sounds for the Allied Sniper
1.3 sounds you mean? and yea, i would also like them too if anybody has the sounds for the Allied Sniper
E =(eG)=Sheik Yerbouti Poster Joined Aug 5, 2007 Messages 104 Aug 7, 2007 #3 No, the 3.1 sounds. Right before it took a nose dive. I think it was right before para maps came in. I could be wrong,
No, the 3.1 sounds. Right before it took a nose dive. I think it was right before para maps came in. I could be wrong,
W Wanderer[Inactive] Thread Junky Joined Apr 18, 2007 Messages 799 Aug 7, 2007 #5 wait a little bit for someone to respond. a lot of members have careers and arent able to log on until later in the evening.
wait a little bit for someone to respond. a lot of members have careers and arent able to log on until later in the evening.
S Sgt. Starbuck Famous Legacy Members Joined Jul 9, 2006 Messages 496 Aug 7, 2007 #6 I miss them too but I don't think that you can just plug them in like we used to. Tech
E =(eG)=Sheik Yerbouti Poster Joined Aug 5, 2007 Messages 104 Aug 7, 2007 #7 I've got a career too, just tend to be impatient. I can hold on.
c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 Aug 7, 2007 #8 ugh. sorry sheik buddy. i can't help you here. truthfully i have no idea.
B BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2006 Messages 3,909 Aug 7, 2007 #9 ive got all of them, just e mail me what ones you want... thechadmanhl2 at hotmail dot com...
C CorpPunishment (UK) EGO Zealot Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 1,779 Aug 7, 2007 #10 the best sounds are when axis captures a point on classic