House system changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Houses were a great idea and it is sad to see them go, but I look forward to the new opportunities that await us from this change.


All I have to say is ive been in hellhounds for 6months and eGO for 6months and I will tell you right now that DoD has lived by houses and for alot of people this will destroy alot of things.

I will tell you that like the first 3 ppl I talked to I got the answers:
WTF!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOW DARE THEY
Well there goes a good thing.

Nobody will like this I do not ethier.
This will hurt more than it will help.

I will tell you people will leave, there will be arguments and this will hurt. Badly.

PC, as a admin and an eG you need to learn to be flexible, to see the big picture rather than all the little details you have gotten used to. Change is inevitable and sometimes exciting!

I hope that we can all see the benefits from this and try to work with what we have rather than wish for that we have lost.
 
This saddens me a bit, as I've always loved the DAM house ofcourse.. :P

But it is indeed better in the larger picture in mind.

Let's see what happens with bright spirits, hope for the best and most likely, it will be better, surely will miss the houses, but so be it.
 
Those that always acknowledged and viewed with an open mind eGO - not just their House, are comfortable and in some cases, thankful. Because they still get to see exactly what they saw before. Themselves as a part of one of the greatest gaming organizations ever to exist on the planet.

Think about it.

Thank you for those words. This is exactly how i see it since i joined eGO. 1 Organization "eGO". And sorry for quoting people but i do it only because my English stinks and I find exactly what i want to say in the post i quote.

I said it like 3 times before and i say it again now. eGO first Houses second,now that the houses are gone,eGO first and eGO second.
And if anyone is thinking about leaving like PC has predicted i would say.
Do not loose your clan... If you Loose a house tag it is fine,In the worse case.If you loose
your rank as G or eGO it is still Ok,because you will be a happy "e" playing in eGO servers,witch is what matters in the end after all. But do not lose your clan. I mean where would you go? There is no other place like eGO. At least Not for me...Nothing and i say again...Nothing can be worse than leaving eGO.
Here is a quote from Artimus :
You leaving us doesn't help eGO or yourself in my opinion, as you have been an important part of our community...

So in the end we are all important to keep eGO alive, don't forget that.
I wish the best for our clan/family and you should also.
So Hang in there and keep shooting at each other in the servers guys.


Servant
 
Hi all
i agree and approve this changes!!
The house system create a psychological barriere between eGO players...
Exemple: i was on Raiders house and sure i'm more closer with Raiders members than others houses members.. BUT now all disapear for better..
eGO spirit re-born... We are all Edgegamers members in the same Family not only "cousins" with the old system but brothers and sisters!!!!
So... i say a BIG THANKS to the council for taken this GREAT decision!!
 
As an "e", Nobody will listen to what i have to say, but i will give it my best. My first time exploring the the ego servers, i noticed different house tags, and i thought it was fantastic, I felt a need to belong to ego, and that the houses were very clever idea's, it creat's proffesionalism, and people have created communitys among eachother, i have now become family with fellow player on dam, and they have become my best friends in my eyes, i think bringing this on, will spread fellow players apart, creating friends to not often speak to eachother much anymore, i feel that you will strongly disagree with this, but really, You can't disagree.. because it will happen to people, i've seen it happen before.

In the family of dam, that we belong, we will never forget the family inwhich we had.. and will miss it dearly.

Take my point's into account, because people will agree, and other's will not, but i speak my mind.. it may be my downfall, or not, but i feel i've made a good point, and i hope other's will agree.

Rocker phill.
 
After what I have read I will agree change can be good and eh

Guys eGO is the clan houses were fun it is over. As slayr put it really whats changing?
You can still talk to them
You can still play with them
You can still be together.
 
Potato... the first priority of eGO ... it's a big clan/family ...
I don't understand the persons who don't agree that!! Rejoining all members it's just good for all!
The administration works very harder for ALL so WE must have more respect about some changes!!
I give my 100% approval and support to the council!!!
 
its about time. everyone who complains about this give the only argument for why there should NOT be houses in the first place and that is everyone says:

"we liked our small closed group"


well eGO isn't supposed about segregation and having small clicks...

its about ALL FOR ONE, and ONE FOR ALL. any (e), (eG), and (eGO) is a member of ALL divisions, and ALL sections. and thats the way it should be. How can you say we have universal administration when we have closed doors. NOTHING has changed really, you can still choose who and how you play with people.
 
I don't believe this was a wise choice... I have my reasons and I will not state them because I know everyone will argue with me for the rest of my time with eGO... I just really don't believe that you should take away houses... It was how eGO was built and now you're changing it...
 
i cant say im a fan of this. if the claim is that nothing is going to really change, whats the point? i guess the point is to get back to back to the whole clan unity and what not and not have small segregated groups. i think they groups wont change much, i think hounds will still be playing on flash all the time with other hounds, i know im going to be. im proud to be part of the clan. the clan comes first. but before i joined a house i felt sort disconnected just because there are SO many people and when i joined the hounds i was able to fit better into the clan through my house. not that it matters, but thats my two cents.
im still a hound.
 
For those who are sad, I can bake cookies. I, too, am a little saddened. But, as one stated earlier in the thread: "Change is good".

:) I am not here to question decisions, but I am here to play. As long as I know where my friends hang out at, I can always find them. Isn't that a bit what eGO is about?: D
 
You don't have to worry so much about not having yours houses.. Like rellik said, Its about being a big community, not little groups. The system you DoD:S people are changing to is working for all of us other divisions - Don't worry, its good!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top