Headset Recommendations

im not saying this because they are our sponsors, but turtle beach make a solid headset, really load and awesome fun super tyme
 
Currently I have a pair of TB EarForce HPA2s. They're extremely versatile (I use them as a headset and as speakers) and having the external volume control also helps. I'm not a big music person but I think it sounds good with these headphones, and I can usually pick up footsteps/direction on CS:S with them. Only thing is, if you have a big head like me, you'll have to bend the top wires out a little to accomodate. Also, they're a bit pricey at ~80 but if you're strapped for cash you can probably find it cheaper on eBay or Craigslist. But I do still recommend these.
Ah, and I have a backup pair of Razer Piranhas that I got off Woot! for $30 and they're not bad at all, just not as good as the HPA2s.
 
Razer Piranha.

Only about 60 bucks, good mic quality, flexible, good STEREO sound. Lot's of bass.
 
Plantronics.
I'm on my second set.
My first set just became too outdated for my liking anymore, so I got a new pair.
GREAT, durable, headphones .. I don't know how many times I send mine crashing to the floor from knocking them off my desk, or whatever. I roll over the wire all the time, and it more often then not gets caught up in the wheel of my chair. ;) Never had an issue with them. Work great.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top