Who dominates YOU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
deadborn usually. When SoupNazi gets into a good flanking spree then he usually gets me too. Faust I dont think has ever killed me once ;) oops just signed my death warrant
 
anyone in donner who is really good with a rifle or sniper usually gets the pipboy but i always get them back LT. Wolf is the worst hes the only 1 i havent dominated myself otherwise everyone else i have even Bfenix has seen the end of my shovel a few times :-D
 
Everyone can dominate me, but sometimes I end up dominating them aswell. But it's a tie to most of the people i play against. But snipers are my worst enemy.
 
The one that comes to mind the most is Sao on Avalanche. If he's sniping, eventually I'll be dominated.
 
id say im a good player
rtewtw5.jpg

dodstrand0002bo2.jpg


:D:D:D:D:D:D
 
I pretty much get dominated by sao but sonicsuby has the trophy for this division...

I love suicide nading... Dont get mad if you turn around only to see me standing there not doing anything. (**BOOM**)

I probably dominate Hebegebe and CigarJohn the most :)
 
yebai and his BAR....

Me love you long time Avenger! ~<3
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D


90% of the time when im playing at kalt, sleepyme always get me :(
And for the players who always play on kalt, you probably know this guy shazbot, this dude is absolutly insane with his sniper rifle, he barely misses his target. (He gets me all the time too)
 
Me love you long time Avenger! ~<3
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D


90% of the time when im playing at kalt, sleepyme always get me :(
And for the players who always play on kalt, you probably know this guy shazbot, this dude is absolutly insane with his sniper rifle, he barely misses his target. (He gets me all the time too)

i never have any problems with him. Of course I rarely see the surface. :D
 
I'm largely out of practice, and wind up getting dominated by a random person or two off and on while in the servers. Never anyone specifically over and over again, though. And I never stay dominated for all that long.

I get dominated by my wreckless nature quite a bit, though.
 
Slayr
Mongo
Solnav
any ego that plays KALT lots

if u looking to get dominated come over to Kalt where me and and Mr. Snugglez can help you out. ; ) woot woot
 
aha. We are the ultimate team. Sometimes. Unless you know, Mongo or Anni are on the opposing side. Then it would be pretty hectic.
 
i wish mongo and annihilator and snugglez and alaskagirl were always on my team. I would never have to worry about getting flanked all the time
 
i never have any problems with him. Of course I rarely see the surface. :D

Oh yeah Anni, you are a SR, so u spend most of ur time pwning in the sewers:D
When u play at kalt again, play against Shazbot he is reallly good. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top