Steam Community

Jimb0_d

Poster
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
245
The Steam community has no entered beta, read more about it here >HERE<

Features include:
* Easily see your friends online
* Schedule group events
* Create a SteamID user profile
* Create and join groups
* Access Steam from within any game
* Track gameplay stats
* New chat rooms and game lobbies

* Voice chat in-game or out

How to get it i hear you ask?

Restart steam
Settings
Beta participation
Steam community checked
Restart steam
Go to Steam community tab

And enjoy.

//James
 
I was already filling out my profile when I found this topic.

How long until the eGO group is up and running?
 
yea it is really awsome but we are really gonna need an council member so set up an ego page before some1 else steals the name from us!
 
Well the group name Edge Gamers Organization is available, as is the abbreviation eGO, but the group shortcut http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ego is not available. I guess we'll have to go for http://steamcommunity.com/groups/edgegamers instead.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and is anyone else having trouble uploading their avatar? I have a 34KB PNG avatar that just won't work. I click upload and after about 90 seconds, the page reloads, I still have the question marks and the upload/browse buttons/area is just replaced by a big white box.
 
Group is up. Join away.

Edit: Group is private - give me a few minutes.
 
You're going to have to all invite eachother. I made it so all members can toss out invites.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top