Ins Ff Off Server In Second Place!

PDX_Capy

Forum Fiend
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 25, 2008
Messages
587
Sorry to yell, but we have a half full server that is teetering on first place.

If you have a moment, please join us tonight and keep the server full.
 
2 phone calls and a jar of fire ant might be able to get in first place... i just need to know who currently holds that spot >.> <.<
 
I played Ins. once, and didn't really find a great server. I'll have to reinstall and check it out. Be in once my 256kb/s internet decides to wake up and download the game. Hehe.
 
Our INS servers are great. Lots of people like to play them now.

Sorry about your internet connection, but at least its not a modem :)

I played Ins. once, and didn't really find a great server. I'll have to reinstall and check it out. Be in once my 256kb/s internet decides to wake up and download the game. Hehe.
 
a jar of fire ants can make them better... we can make them better, faster, fireantier
 
Haha my provider decided that we don't need an upgrade I guess, since our town is only around 18k population.

We were supposed to get an upgrade that would double it, but it didn't happen. If we do ever get better internet, and a computer that will run source properly, I will definitely purchase the best D-Link router available lol
 
Back
Top