My new signature.

Cryptex

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
4,601
I really got tired of my old one, as it was several months old and didn't really blend or look well. I couldn't think of anything to replace it with, so I thought of something simple. It's just my name with a red outer glow and red-black gradient in the text. On the bottom is also red, with no added effects.

Any comments/suggestions for this thing? (PS, if you don't know what it is, look down.)

EDIT: Made the text a bit larger, and added a matching avatar/
 
Last edited:
Its very nice. I like the idea, the font isn't the best.
 
hmmm i like it... needs more cowbell however... and sharks with lazer beams... shoot, now i must attend to that... OFF I GO
 
It looks good

the only improvement I could suggest is making it bigger... I can't read teh bottom at all...
 
hmmm i like it... needs more cowbell however... and sharks with lazer beams... shoot, now i must attend to that... OFF I GO

Cowbell shooting laser sharks? Excellent idea!

And yeah, I'll be making the text bigger soon.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top