blizbiggy Forum Fiend Joined May 16, 2008 Messages 639 Jan 2, 2009 #1 http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=63558 The image is my score and the link is my rig.
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=63558 The image is my score and the link is my rig.
B Bruce*Lee Famous Joined Oct 23, 2008 Messages 496 Jan 2, 2009 #2 damn that high! i7 great! cant wait till i get my rig
blizbiggy Forum Fiend Joined May 16, 2008 Messages 639 Jan 4, 2009 #3 it is pretty fast, that is for sure.
P pillar Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 2,968 Jan 4, 2009 #5 bboy, he can run gta4 so smoothly, itll make the hair on ur head stand up!!
B Bruce*Lee Famous Joined Oct 23, 2008 Messages 496 Jan 4, 2009 #6 OMG :O make me want to get my computer XD
C CrimsonAegis Poster Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 162 Jan 5, 2009 #7 Nice rig, Blizbiggy. Nice to see that you like the Core i7 as much as I do.
blizbiggy Forum Fiend Joined May 16, 2008 Messages 639 Jan 5, 2009 #8 BBoy Physicx said: Can you run GTA IV? Click to expand... "In GTA IV, I can max all settings @ 1680x1050, except for draw distance which I have at 20, and the lowest I get is 25fps where the highest I had got was 62fps inside of safehouse. Outside highest is 55fps. It averages out to ~33fps." That is from my other post
BBoy Physicx said: Can you run GTA IV? Click to expand... "In GTA IV, I can max all settings @ 1680x1050, except for draw distance which I have at 20, and the lowest I get is 25fps where the highest I had got was 62fps inside of safehouse. Outside highest is 55fps. It averages out to ~33fps." That is from my other post