cp_plot [Release]

NightWolf

I made one post
Joined
Jan 2, 2009
Messages
5
cp_plot_v2.1 [Release]

cp_plot_v2.1 has been released, this is most likely the final version and is in its most polished state.

Download:
FileFront

Changelog:
v2.1:
-Added new route to last control points
-Fixed players getting trapped in spawn rooms when point ownership changes

Screens:
cp_plot0000-2.jpg

cp_plot0001-2.jpg

cp_plot0002-2.jpg

cp_plot0003-2.jpg

cp_plot0004-2.jpg

cp_plot0005-1.jpg

cp_plot0006.jpg

cp_plot_overview.jpg
 
Last edited:
It looks really detailed, and I love how its a super long tube. It'll be insane with 32 people. Rockets, and Sticky Bombs everywhere!:D
 
Its a nice map, I'd love to play it but some floor textures (Screenshots: 1, 3 & 6) look kinda out of place, maybe its me being picky but thats just imo.
 
Wow, looks awesome. Might try it if I can figure out how to use it, since there isn't a server for it...
Do I just start my own local server to try it out?
 
Wow, looks awesome. Might try it if I can figure out how to use it, since there isn't a server for it...
Do I just start my own local server to try it out?

Unfortunately I haven't seen a server with it on yet. Other than one of the wireplay servers, but it's never populated.
 
Alright after play testing with a group of 24+ players I have a changelog for 1.1

Finished:
-Made center CP take slightly longer to cap
-Made last point points take 5 seconds instead of 1 second to cap (Don't know how that one got past testing)
-Fixed dying in spawn rooms on changing classes
-Added directional arrows
-CP 3 now adds time to the clock on cap
-Made all spawn rooms other than 1 and 5 exit only
-Added a new route from point 2 to 3 and 4 to 3
-Added extra entrance to point 3
-Removed point 3 sniper balconies (preventing spam)
-Fixed getting stuck behind containers at point 3

Need to do:
-Add a little more health/metal packs
-Add cap point cams

I don't think it will be done tomorrow since I have to work all day. It should be out Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. (Hopefully)

If there are any objections let me know, with a good reason of course :P
 
cp_plot_v2

cp_plot_v2 is out

Download: http://files.filefront.com/cp+plot+v2zip/;12973576;/fileinfo.html

Changelog:

-Made center control point take slightly longer to cap
-Made last points take slightly longer to cap
-Fixed dying in spawn rooms on change class
-Added directional signs
-Center control point now adds time to the clock on cap
-Added new route from point 2 to 3 and point 4 to 3
-Added extra entrance to point 3
-Shortened point 3 sniper balconies
-Added cap point cameras
-Made the 2nd spawn area enterable only if the team owns the related point
-Made 3rd spawn rooms exit only
-Tweaked ammo/health amount and placement
-Added and fixed other minor things that I cant remember
 
Right, I've played through it all and I have to say you've done a brilliant Job. I'd love to play a proper match on this map.
 
cp_plot_v2.1

cp_plot_2.1 has been released the change log and download link is in the first post, thanks!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top