Beating a dead horse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

simins620

I made one post
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
9
I know I am repeating what the council have said, but EVERYONE should be respecting EVERYONE on the eGO servers. The way I see it is that they are paying for the servers, so if they get bad enough they could take them down.
(Not likely) BUT have some respect, I've been cussed at a fair bit :( and no one should be cussed at! SO admins, I know I'm a =(e)= but, please tell then to stop... then kick them if they keep it up! Please disregard this if you havn't done anything wrong, or are an admin that does these things! :)

Simins620
 
i have those same problems because i am an =(e)=, i understand where your comeing frome
 
We do not allow this to happen. But we might miss things. Let us know in admin chat, U@ the the message, or steam. Save a condump if you can and let us look at it and we will say do a ban request or we will come with you in game and make sure this is enforced. But do not think for a moment we allow this.

I will add that admins have guidelines to follow, they cannot just kick or ban at will.
 
We are not perfect :(. Against popular belief we don't admin 24/7, we spend a lot of that time gaming as well. Booth summed it up, if you do not see action taken when someone curses at you it is your obligation to alert us. Even if you see an eG or an eGO on your team it does not mean that they are there. Some may be afk or Alt-Tabbed doing something. Let us know!

PS- Also if there is a case of hacking on your team (whether obvious or a hunch) u@ is the best way to get a hold of us. DO NOT alert in all chat or team chat that you think "Bob" is hacking, because it does 2 things. 1) it alerts him that you may be on to him and 2) it may insult him because he may just be THAT good.

Moral is.... admins sometimes may not pay attention... and it is not our faults. We have other things that may be going on and just logged on to get some kills and log off. Sometimes I don't have my mic on because I have a splitting headache, it happens >.<. We try our best, and if something like that ever happens to you again you have the power to make us know.
 
Yes, if you see a problem, please do let us know. We greatly appreciate. Whatever you do, don't try and take care of it yourself when there are admins in the server, since that's really annoying :)
 
Yeah, I have been admin on other servers from CS 1.6 to TF2, and I always hate when people think admins are listening to every word that is being said and watching every player super careful to make sure they are not hacking. Admins are not paid to do what they do, they are volunteers, and are there to enjoy gaming like the rest of us.
 
i have seen it too, have it happen to me also bacause i'm an (e). i've tried to talk to admins using admin chat in game and half the time they dont respond. in one instance i actually left a specific server and went to another to find an admin and they came back to the original sever with me and took care of the problem.
 
Then what you do from now on is take down the admin's name and SteamID and talk to an Advisor from the Division you were playing in.
 
The only time I ever have a problem is when there is not an admin on...usually around 3-6 am eastern time....other than that I think ppl need to realize admins are here to play as well and can't babysit the servers 24/7. Again just tell them when you have a problem. Most of them will go above and beyond to help you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top