Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowz2795

Famous
Joined
Nov 30, 2008
Messages
553
Hey guys i was a former dambuster and i want to know some people so if u want to know me talk about it in this form

so i am 13 and i am from maine i like to ski and play baseball and i love playing strand so let me know stuff about u :)
 
Hi shadowz im 25 and i think i know you(joking) :D :D
I like swimming,soccer and ........ goes on.
 
Hi shadowz, im Joe`Im 17. I like hockey , baseball :) played 10 years in a team, i like computer to.
hope to see you on the server !
peace
 
Hello shadowz... you know... and i know you as a kill stealer :D[[ seriously man that one time that the guy was right in front of me i fired i thought i hit him and i looked up and it was your name instead of mine i was like Son of a--]] but for everyone else who is gonna read this forum Hi im Neil and im in california i love to play on my computer go out with friends and play backyard football, not the real organized stuff
 
Mesa Bas, 17 years old and looking for the best Dutch university to study history :) I love Flash and like Donner/Kalt but my passion will always lie with Anzio and Palermo. Hit me up on Ventrilo and we'll find a server :)
 
Thankyou all for the info and if u want to talk to me i am always on ventrilo in Strand chanell and i am always playing strand or donner talk to u all soon
 
Hey, my name is Matt, and I am 17. I play football for my school (position Linebacker). Love playing dod, and my favorite map is flash.
 
hey shadowz2795, my name is yeeeeeeebai, i like chow mein!

Im joking:D my chinese name is Ye Bai and I go by Brian, 20 years old, came from China about 4 years ago. I am currently working at Washington Mutual as a Sr. Teller. Loving everything I have right now and enjoying life ;)
Favorite maps: Kalt and Flash
 
Last edited:
Me no plays football. I prefer field hockey (that is quite common overhere) and I play Contract Bridge myself :)
 
Don't lie! Either you don't know what contract bridge is, or you don't think it's cool :p
 
YO :D Im 14 my name is Esben and i live in denmark......if you want to know :D

hope see you in flash .
 
HIya All, Well most all you fine folks that posted already know whom I am....Muhahahahaha!
my 1st name is........Dbad, haha just kidding it's Mike & im 39 omg yes 39 & about to hit the BIG 40 on the 17th of Jan., I own a small trucking company, I work out of my home, I used to like football way back when the Red-Skins was a real football team & kicked Dallas's buttox's.
I love mainly Strand, I play lots of steam games like DOD:S,CSS,TF2,HL2 DM,HL2 DM:S, tried insurgancy but was not impressed with it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top