EGO Sprays

Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
185
Edit:: Please leave specifics when posting! Say whether you want a simple on or a special one (please link to good sized picture.) Also, details for any specifics! THANKS!

Hey guys, I recently began making sprays for some of my closer EGO friends, but now I'd like to pass on the love. :)

Right now, you can choose from:

Simple EGO Spray

egospraytemplatelm4.png


The EGO Logo will be change to match your current eGO rank (e,eG,eGO, etc) and you can choose to either have just your name (ex: Hells High) or you can have your rank alongside it (ex: =(e)=™ Hells High). The background is transparent.

Example (Mine)
hellsespraysimplevm5.png


Special EGO Spray

Same features as the simple one, except you can choose a background image and I can add things like grungy effects and scratches.

Example (MrSnuggLeZ)
921f23e33b.png


Example (Redfox)
egoredfoxsprayuh5.png


If you would like one please post here stating your in game name, the type you would like, and if applicable any background images or other info. Note that special sprays may take longer and I MAY not be able to complete all of them, seeing as how school is coming up and everything.

Cheers,
Hells High
 
Last edited:
Hey, I would like one of t he normal ones, with just my name.

my name is =(e)=?Rasiaku
 
I'd like one too if I could.

Just my in-game name- =(e)=™ Volund

Thanks.
 
Alright, Rasiaku and Volund, check your PMS. Broccoli since you don't have PM's enable yours was sent through email. Cheers guys.

Edit:: No prob Volund. Also, I forgot to mention that you exchange the day of defeat and dod with whatever game you are using the spray in. Sorry about that.
 
Can I request one?
eG Manana!
And, if at all possible, could you superimpose the words; "You Cry, You Die" somewhere
Thank you so much!
 
ill take one they look kool
Frankvader3
eGO
for the pic if it could be the rules spray pm if u need it
thx
 
Last edited:
Alright, all of you guys check your PMs and enjoy! Manana and FrankVader, I'm not sure if that's quite what you guys wanted but I can change it up if you wish.
 
I would love to have one. Possibly could you send me the picture via message? That would be really cool of you if you could do that.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top