Google Chrome

50centricher

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
1,298
Alright i got the following browsers:

Firefox
IE
Google Chrome
Safari

Now I heard Google chrome was pwnage and i got it. Well i was using firefox at first and switched and well Google chrome like is much faster lol... i want to know your opinions on goggle chrome which i kinda love it...

Oh one thing

Should i just uninstall Firefox, ie, and safari since I'm just going to use Google chrome?
 
I love google crome since the war out fore mounts ago, i only use that and IE some times ;P


it fast and good ;)
 
i love chrome only thing i use firefox for is sending e-mail for some reason hotmail dont like chrome for sending e-mails lol
 
Chrome is much more light weight, and slightly faster then FF, zippy.

As for me, I have Chrome, Firefox, IE and Opera <- Web design purposes.
I don't touch IE, but Firefox is my default.
Why?
Because I found Chrome had too many bugs in it that had yet to be resolved. I haven't really gone back in to it much as of late, but I'm quite content with firefox. It has everything I need and then some (all the add ons make life real easy online). :)
 
Chrome is much more light weight, and slightly faster then FF, zippy.

As for me, I have Chrome, Firefox, IE and Opera <- Web design purposes.
I don't touch IE, but Firefox is my default.
Why?
Because I found Chrome had too many bugs in it that had yet to be resolved. I haven't really gone back in to it much as of late, but I'm quite content with firefox. It has everything I need and then some (all the add ons make life real easy online). :)

well i understand the bugs part but other then that it runs smooth and fast. I haven't had one crash yet... and hope to not have one.
 
Chrome is ok, but I prefer Firefox. In other words, I just see no reason to switch to Chrome
 
ive tried to switch to chrome, but im just to comfortable with ff
 
ive tried to switch to chrome, but im just to comfortable with ff

well i was the same way when it came to opera which sucked but my friends site said something about google chrome and i was like, hmm this must be good so i went and downloaded it. Went through all the sites i go to and it worked 100% perfect and i was like Oh this is my new browsers :)
 
I love Chrome and Firefox! Right now my default is Chrome but I like to switch with firefox sometimes :)
 
Keep Firefox in case you run into some pages that are incompatible with Google Chrome.

I've had that happen a few instances.
 
Keep Firefox in case you run into some pages that are incompatible with Google Chrome.

I've had that happen a few instances.

I had that problem once or twice, mainly some buggy pages need me to switch to firefox for a bit :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top