?berclok Good?

$alt Shaker

I made one post
Joined
Aug 18, 2008
Messages
20
Ya, I was just browsing the front page and saw this uberclock pc's. Looked at their website and was like "WOW SICK!"

So are these computers still working after the 1st week since they're so heavily oc'd?
 
Its a nice pc but I wont argue that but I would of rather seen an i7 build from them then using older parts.

It pretty much have this build besides the processor. I'm running a q6600 instead of a e9450 and I have oc'd it to higher clock speed. I love my machine and the gtx260 is a amazing graphics card and when you have 3 of them it actually performs better in games then two 4870x'2 because most games are only designed to use a max of 3 graphics cards and the 260 has more processing power in one gpu then the 4870.
 
Last edited:
yeah if i won the computer i would keep it for the case, then take out all its "guts" and put in my own parts. The cosmos S is a fantastic case.

-Blue
 
I think the computer is pretty good, but WHY limit it with 32bit OS?
 
If I win it I will surely not know what to do with it. Why on earth would they send us an overclocked PC? How will you 'unclock' it lol?
 
Ya I'm thinking of purchasing the i7 model 3.9ghz from 3.0ghz with two 9800gtx's (non-oc'd) and 8gigs of ram...I hope this is a good choice =/.
 
if i won it i would sell it cause i can make a better computer for the same price and oc it uber easy
 
I think the computer is pretty good, but WHY limit it with 32bit OS?

Is it XP or Vista? Because I have 64-bit Vista and not a lot of applications and prgrams have been updated to work with 64-bit. I use a 32-bit web browser because flash player doesn't have a 64-bit update and stuff like that.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top