Need someone techie for monitor help!

Akisohida

Title Not Found
Joined
Feb 8, 2008
Messages
404
Ok, My monitor has a 'D-SUB' hookup to my computer, according to the jacks label. My TV has an VGA jack and I was told D-Sub and VGA are the same thing..Yet when I hooked up my TV putting the SAME monitor cord into the VGA jack (it fit fine), the VGA output said 'no signal'. How do I fix this? My TV is about 3 times bigger than my monitor so using it for gaming would rock.
 
Last edited:
An update. I am now using my TV as a monitor but it has no 'edge'. I can scroll my mouse off to the side on the left and right and most my desktop thumbnails seem to be gone off that side No matter what I try to set using catalyst control center, I can not put a firm 'here is the edge of my TV!' on anything. PLease help?


Edit: Nevermind. I fixed it
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top