Username Origins

Fazazzums

I made one post
Joined
Jun 28, 2008
Messages
25
This thread is for you to explain why your username is what it is. I'll start. My username is the name of a comic book character my best friend came up with in the fifth grade. I used to help him do the comics, and ever since then I've used the username Fazazzums (pronounced Fuh-zaz-uhms, but you can call me Faz or Fazzy) for everything I've ever registered for and my friend has used the name Schwick (another character he used to draw, but its also a name of a character on the old show courage the cowardly dog.)
 
I actually just took a few minutes to make this name up when I started playing my first and only MMORPG. It turns out that this is actually a name of Russian origin.

By the way, is that Courage the Cowardly Dog reference that bug named Bushwick?
 
Made the name up when I made my first WoW character. The name I had previously used on most games: Dakkon'(from Planescape Torment) was already taken. So i wanted something new and original that I wouldn't have that issue with anymore.
 
Yes in fact it is a bug named Buschwick. Yeah and planescape was a great game.
 
I'm not that creative, in fact, my Mom gave me my username... Mike! However, I add a ? to make it personalized. So, it's Mike?.
 
I said i wanted to make an interesting name for myself, so i came up with .... interesting.
haha.
 
Well i just got a job not too long ago and i was excited to get my first paycheck! haha in CASH form!
 
my name was picked in order to guarantee that i could use the same name on all my games,
i mean who would use "Redbagel" right?
well i found out amonth ago that some has started using it on xbox live =/
it took 8 years to happen but someone finally stole my name.
 
Mine is actually pretty simple. Blue as in my favorite color and Quell as in "to quell an uprising." Sorta like a code name for an operation i guess.
 
Well...when a mommy and a daddy love eachother very much...
seriously though, i was born. thats it.
 
Room mate is ChocolateHero and were the exact opposite so I become ChocolateVillain *insert evil face here*
 
well its my xbl name so i decided to make it the same because somone had already taken King plain so i decided king killer :)
 
my friend and i were swimming down in the pool, and I decided to come up with a cool swimmer name for myself, so I started calling myself "watersnake" and it just kinda caught on.
 
Friend: "Get a name already, stop being 'unnamed'"
Me: "Okies." *changes name*
Friend: "..."
 
I had to come up with a user name for my steam account and I just put two random words together. Wasa and Wiki, and there ya go! I know some of you have trouble pronouncing my name I've heard versions like, Wakawiki, Wasabi and just Was... It's allways fun to hear new attempts on pronouncing it :)

- Just call me W.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top