Angeal Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 995 Jan 4, 2009 #1 And before anyone says something, *I Did Not MAKE BackGround*,This time i spent alot of time messing around with gimp And this is how i came out Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
And before anyone says something, *I Did Not MAKE BackGround*,This time i spent alot of time messing around with gimp And this is how i came out
J Jubei EGO Addict Joined Dec 22, 2007 Messages 1,339 Jan 4, 2009 #2 That's a funny way to shave... might loose a nose that way! I like it.
S superkill Rookie Joined Feb 24, 2008 Messages 83 Jan 4, 2009 #3 sweet! and howed you make is there like a program?
Angeal Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 995 Jan 4, 2009 #4 superkill said: sweet! and howed you make is there like a program? Click to expand... You can use Gimp it's free and awesome! http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=47901
superkill said: sweet! and howed you make is there like a program? Click to expand... You can use Gimp it's free and awesome! http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=47901