Nooo donnerr!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jepoy005

Poster
Joined
Oct 28, 2008
Messages
195
Golly why??? i love donner so much and i dont know where to play....

DONNER FANS do you agree with this???

I agree with this bcuz its going to be much better and it will improve alot.....

I hope it wont be too long...
 
See front page news section, server is being moved, but will return

Yes i know sir but i really do love DONNER.... But since i know that donner will return i do not have to panic or something...

tnx for the reply...
 
More than likely the new server will be up before the old is taken offline to make sure there is no down time, we'll need constant up time to get that server to #1 again.
 
lol Jepoy, remember the Bob Marley song, Everything is gonna be allright.
 
NOoooooooooooo y god y.. not Donner...I know u love donner m8..we all do..but eGO's not abt Donner.. try Kalt and flash some of the most challenging ones out there..
btw i started of with Kalt and then was addicted to Donner thank God i found flash later lost myself in Strand.. :)
 
Last edited:
NOoooooooooooo y god y.. not Donner...I know u love donner m8..we all do..but eGO's not abt Donner.. try Kalt and flash some of the most challenging ones out there..
btw i started of with Kalt and then was addicted to Donner thank God i found flash later lost myself in Strand..

Yes Sir... I played at strand and Flash yesterday and i found them challenging... especially STRAND... I was in the US ARMY and all the werchmacth snipers always kills me.... ITS VERY CHALLENGING INDEED... tnx for replying....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top