JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Guys show us your Best screen Shots you Got ill start..
This is morten on FIRE!!!
Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
lol nice. i dont got 1 for dod but plenty of em for cod4 lol
Thread Thumper
What? Fire
EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Stealin ma freezecam thread?
Forum Fanatic
what is this, YOU WANT A SCEENIE!?!?!?!?!, ILL SHOW YOU A SCREENIE!!!!!!!!
TAKE THAT!!!!!! HHAAHHAAHAHAHHAA, I WISH A MOB OF MGS ON YOU!!!!!!!!!
Forum Fiend
Thread Thumper
nice screen shots u got there guys
Imma try to take some when i get a chance to
Title Not Found
I thought I would post this up for two reasons;
One: Ahhh! It's a ghost-soldier!
Two: He was dead before the freezecam shot was made (It says 'The Late'), thus his health-bar should be red and is not. Yay for odd glitches!
Status
Not open for further replies.