whats with the flash server crashing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some servers are experiencing some difficulties related to the age of the box, I think. We have people on it, so it'll be taken care off :)
 
Lol its always flash tho xD

Never Donner or Ava... Flash is always the one thats down xD
 
Actually avalanche was crashing like crazy on Sunday night and some on Monday night.
 
Flash just can't handle my awesomeness, that is why it crashes. DUH!!!
 
im sure the clues behind it are being discussed in the more exclusive circles, but I'm pretty sure as many have probably experienced is that [SM] Medic-mod. It's the culprit behind most of the lag/crash issues, especially being frozen in place for about 2-3 seconds when using it. meh?
 
im sure the clues behind it are being discussed in the more exclusive circles, but I'm pretty sure as many have probably experienced is that [SM] Medic-mod. It's the culprit behind most of the lag/crash issues, especially being frozen in place for about 2-3 seconds when using it. meh?

That's just a new medic mod, and the freeze is intentional. I think there's a post somewhere around the DoD General forums about it, I think by either Kendle or Slayr357.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top