What video card?

Well if thats the only choices id go with the 3650 its a lot better than that 1600pro. But if you can afford a little more id reccomend just buying the 3850. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102730

It would be worth the extra cash to get it.

Im sure the 3650 will perform fine in l4d though.

Well i wanted that card but my dad said no :( He said he wasn't going to spend 130 on a video card, But he said i could get the other card tho he said those 2 pick one,so i wanted to know witch one was better.
 
I'm still using my radeon x1650 pro and I played l4d all high 1152x864 motion blur enabled and 4xaa at around 35-45 fps constant even in huge hordes.

the 3650 is faster though, so I would get it instead.
 
Go with the pro I have an ATI 1950 pro that I use gaming and doby photo shop
 
i dont know much about ati cards, sorry >.< but i think you should go with something that will be a bit faster, so ill say go with the 3650.

im a nvidia man, sorry >.<
 
I found a Geforce 7600GT and it 130$,But it's not for sale right now but the Radeon 3650 is tho and only for 90 dollors, So i've got decided by the 15
and plus i have a 500Watt PSU i don't know if that info helps
 
I found a Geforce 7600GT and it 130$,But it's not for sale right now but the Radeon 3650 is tho and only for 90 dollors, So i've got decided by the 15
and plus i have a 500Watt PSU i don't know if that info helps

buy the 3650. Your PSU is fine, i've been running my x1650 with a 450 watt PSU for 2 years now.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top