Crazy New Logitech Gaming Setup

I NEED that keyboard right now! I still have the First Generation G15 and was thinking about getting the newer one. But screw that, I'll wait for the G19 to come out! :D
 
Yo dawg we heard you like macro keys so we put some macro keys on your macro keys so you can use your macros while you're using your macros.
 
I NEED that keyboard right now! I still have the First Generation G15 and was thinking about getting the newer one. But screw that, I'll wait for the G19 to come out! :D

if & when u do get the g19, can i get ur g15 from ya? just curious.
 
if & when u do get the g19, can i get ur g15 from ya? just curious.

Not sure what I'll be doing with it. Its still a ways off before the G19 comes out so I'll have to see if any of my friends want it or maybe if someone wants to buy it.
 
I think $100 for a keyboard is overkill, and they want $200 for this thing!?!?!?!?

I guess if you're a nut, it's perfect, but I just don't have that sort of money.

I do love it though. :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top