Hopefully ordering this Friday...

Cosmo X

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
201
Im upgrading to a new pc and I was wondering if I could get some advice from the community. I have a case, cpu and dvd drive already.
Here are the parts I've selected:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813141010
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150316
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817339025
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822135106
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227362

Im just looking for some input or for better parts at a cheaper price. I'm trying to stay under $450. Just wanting to see what others have to say...

Thnx
 
nice build, if it was me, i would try to get a hard drive with some more gb, thats me though. :) good luck on the build.
 
I just got my 9800gtx+ in the mail today with my new PSU. :D

enjoy that card, cause I am very happy with mine.
 
Actually the only reason I put 80gb is bc I already have a 1tb waiting for the rest so I just needed to have a hd to install windows on. The 1tb has alot of media files on it so thats the reason for the 80 gigr.
 
I had that very ram selected first until I saw that it said intel chipset then I changed it. Yea im goin with the amd dual I already have.
 
you know that 9800 is the same as a8800gt[g92]
and i would go with th tforce board,only because i have never had a problem with biostar ever.
xfx is new in the board feild..
 
what chip do u have cause 1066 will only work on quad core chips..if its duel core it will under clock to 800
 

Latest posts

Back
Top