Well my name is Arnold and most of you know my from INS.
Last night i was talking to my boss and we came up with a great idea of how to make some cash based around what i do now. For all of you who do not know what i do for a living, im a Carsalesman. And we need someone to do that graphix for us.
I need someone who can do Flash that can be converted to Divx.
I will be paying $100 for ever image that the person i pick makes.
I will have around 50 images that need done in the first 2 months!!!
ok see this picture???
Who ever can make this picture into an awsome Flash presentation or an animation that can be converted to Divx will be viewed by my boss and by my self to see who can do that best job. The picture must be 800x600.
Anyother questions plz let me know and i will try to clarify.
Last night i was talking to my boss and we came up with a great idea of how to make some cash based around what i do now. For all of you who do not know what i do for a living, im a Carsalesman. And we need someone to do that graphix for us.
I need someone who can do Flash that can be converted to Divx.
I will be paying $100 for ever image that the person i pick makes.
I will have around 50 images that need done in the first 2 months!!!
ok see this picture???
Who ever can make this picture into an awsome Flash presentation or an animation that can be converted to Divx will be viewed by my boss and by my self to see who can do that best job. The picture must be 800x600.
Anyother questions plz let me know and i will try to clarify.









