Nzxt tempest

Not-Z

Active Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2008
Messages
305
Wondering why everyone is going so crazy over this case. I own Antec P180 and they are kind of similar in ways of build and fans, of course the tempest has the e-sata port on the front.

Just wanting to know why this is such a great case and maybe get it for my next build.
 
The only thing I can gather is that it's a very versatile case with excellent airflow. There's 5 fans included, places for external watercooling, removable HDD cages, etc.

This looks like the case that the Antec 900 should have been... That's hard for me to admit too. I have an Antec 900. :(
 
I have an Antec 900, and my brother has the Tempest, his case gets more dust, and his is much louder then mine at stock fan speeds, so ima fan of my Antec 900 :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top