question about releases

Volund

Rookie
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
70
When would you guys suggest that I release my map for testing?

Right now I'm almost done with the actual architectural part of it, and I'm working on putting in doors, control points, resupply lockers, etc.

So, should I release it for testing before texturing it? so people can tell me if I should change the sizes of rooms and such, or afterward.

thanks.
 
Id say, create the architecture, and CPs (or whatever game type) and spawn rooms and some ammo and health packs. Then release it for the alpha1 testing and see if there are any major gameplay problems, if you need to make things smaller/larger then release it for alpha2 - wash rinse repeat :P :D
 
Id say, create the architecture, and CPs (or whatever game type) and spawn rooms and some ammo and health packs. Then release it for the alpha1 testing and see if there are any major gameplay problems, if you need to make things smaller/larger then release it for alpha2 - wash rinse repeat :P :D

yeah, that is what I was assuming people would say.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top