Victory In Europe #17

Status
Not open for further replies.

[CTA]Moose[Dog]

I made one post
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
1
We are now entering our 17 campaign. This tournament is a middle ground of the dod competitive scene. We aren't as organized as a league but more organized then a pub. We play mostly custom maps and constantly look at newer maps to get a good feel to it.

We play wednesdays @ 1:30pm est till 10pm est with a 30 minute break at 5:30pm. We also play on Saturdays at 12:30pm est to 11pm est, again a 30 minutes break at 5:30pm est.

We do not require you to play for the full time on either days. Just join the cue line and get in and have some fun.

Registration @ http://dod.ctagames.com/campaign/signup
 
Sounds like fun!

Thanks for the info.
 
Thanks for the info, I might join up. I enjoy Custom Maps and competetive play :D
 
Ahhh ViE, how I love thee haha. I played in campaigns 11 & 12 and it sure is a blast guys and gals

Thanks for the heads up Moose
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top