nVidia driver for 9800gt

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
for those of you who have the 9 series video cards, what would u say is the best driver that ur workin w/ rite now? ive installed the l8est driver from nvidia's site, but am havin fuzz/blur issues (minor ones on mostly text).
 
That actually may be your refresh rate. Go into your display properties and check the Settings tab, and click Advanced... Then go to the Monitor tab and change the refresh rate. I usually get a lot of blur on 72Hz, try 60 or 75.
 
well i just checked it & it says its @ 60 hertz (which should be default). should i play round w/ the settings to see the best that i get? this is weird cause i never had this issue w/ my 7600gt.
 
Sure go for it, I had a 7600GS that wouldn't work right on 60Hz, but it did fine on 75, and my 7600GT did fine on both.
 
If you have a flat panel you cant change refresh rate there stuck on 60mhz..
Nvidia has been real bad on there drivers lately there underoptimized ..
Im useing 7 month old DNA drivers I put newer Nvidias in and my card crashes..
 
I have a GTX260 and it looks better on 59 then it does on 60 (I'm on the newest divers also)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top