As some might know I have taken some Substance Abuse classes like i explained in Punch2Face's thread....and today I finished my last! yay! And I would just like to thank the founders of eGO for making such an awesome place were I have met many people and a place to get away from the past and get my mind off things...
I would also like to thank everyone in eGO for being so nice and welcoming to whoever comes through the doors of eGO and making this an awesome environment for people to come play and talk about things that other people share interests in... Thanks alot guys... and I could prolly not thank you enough for ways that you cant understand that you've helped me in.... thanks guys & gals
(added gals cuz this isnt a guys only place hehe)
I would also like to thank everyone in eGO for being so nice and welcoming to whoever comes through the doors of eGO and making this an awesome environment for people to come play and talk about things that other people share interests in... Thanks alot guys... and I could prolly not thank you enough for ways that you cant understand that you've helped me in.... thanks guys & gals

(added gals cuz this isnt a guys only place hehe)

















