XFX ATI Cards Released

Excellent. I believe these are the only ATI cards with lifetime warranty? It's about time.
 
EXCELLENT.

Now we just need a 4870 X2 XXX version and im good to go. That would go nicely with my msi 4870 x2 :P

-Blue
 
The 2nd. Visiontek WAS the only ATI card with a lifetime warranty. Not anymore :D <3 XFX and its just awesome that they started making ATI cards.

ATI cards dont fail too often. I did have a 9800 pro DOA a few years back but I did buy that one overseas and after the second one it worked flawlessly for four years until i bought my 8800GTS.

-Blue
 
i <3 XFX yey!

I have a 7900 gt that fried after power supply failed, but now ahave a 9600gt which is awesome.
But now carrying ATi cards, ohh jeez, Double lifetime warranty.
 
O_O i think i will have to highly consider getting a card from them that is ATI
 
i ordered the 50 dollar one, ill post how it runs when it comes thursday
 
bump, installed the 4350 HD today, runs great, L4D ran smoothly
 

Latest posts

Back
Top