Window 7 Beta Download Link

Finally, I've been waiting for this all day. According to FF, 1 hour 8 minutes to go.

@550 kb/s
 
it will run for a month without a key. then you need one until august (at least this is what I've seen)

yeah but its a beta, its supposed to be free, is there a site I can get a key from? otherwise ill just wait until it actually comes out.

-Blue
 
yeah but its a beta, its supposed to be free, is there a site I can get a key from? otherwise ill just wait until it actually comes out.

-Blue

it is free, you just need to actually GET one.... they are only giving out 2.5 million.... also, there is supposedly a way to just keep using it after the one month time period.
 
yes m$ is giving 2.5million keys away. i have dual booting going on right now. Right now im Vista i just got off Win7 IMO/TBH Win7=FTW
 

Latest posts

Back
Top