D Destroy Thread Junky Joined Oct 24, 2008 Messages 840 Jan 10, 2009 #1 You can buy things with the points you won at the Casino and the Arcade?
S sokO EGO Addict Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 1,355 Jan 10, 2009 #2 It's just a time waster. You can't use anything you get in there in the real world or raffles.
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Jan 10, 2009 #4 Destroy said: You can buy things with the points you won at the Casino and the Arcade? Click to expand... Nope, only bragging rights
Destroy said: You can buy things with the points you won at the Casino and the Arcade? Click to expand... Nope, only bragging rights
I ipp774 Rookie Joined Jan 2, 2009 Messages 45 Jan 11, 2009 #5 stay away from blackjack. I swear it's rigged...
broccolicreamsoup EGO Zealot Joined Jul 22, 2008 Messages 1,806 Jan 11, 2009 #6 WE need a gambling hot line because all I see in the shout box is "I just lost all my money"
R Ravinx Thread Junky Joined Oct 15, 2008 Messages 803 Jan 11, 2009 #7 ipp774 said: stay away from blackjack. I swear it's rigged... Click to expand... agreed
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Jan 11, 2009 #8 ipp774 said: stay away from blackjack. I swear it's rigged... Click to expand... when the dealer gets three blackjacks in a row, then its time to quit lol
ipp774 said: stay away from blackjack. I swear it's rigged... Click to expand... when the dealer gets three blackjacks in a row, then its time to quit lol
R RoosteR Poster Joined Feb 20, 2008 Messages 185 Feb 17, 2009 #9 wat happens when ur broke? is there a way to get more or am i forever poor? lol (frickin blackjack man..)
wat happens when ur broke? is there a way to get more or am i forever poor? lol (frickin blackjack man..)
I Iceman {Ky} Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 21, 2008 Messages 2,815 Feb 17, 2009 #10 I think the whole casino is rigged
Cicatriz Thread Thumper Joined Apr 1, 2008 Messages 1,073 Feb 17, 2009 #11 Blackjack is fail. Look at the top 10 players for winnings in Blackjack. The most anyone has ever won is -10... Video poker is where it's at. Although I've had a horrible day today and lost 100,000.
Blackjack is fail. Look at the top 10 players for winnings in Blackjack. The most anyone has ever won is -10... Video poker is where it's at. Although I've had a horrible day today and lost 100,000.
R RoosteR Poster Joined Feb 20, 2008 Messages 185 Feb 17, 2009 #12 Iceman {Ky} said: I think the whole casino is rigged Click to expand... just like real life.....i cant win! lol
Iceman {Ky} said: I think the whole casino is rigged Click to expand... just like real life.....i cant win! lol