Changing Your Smoke Color

wait, just the color changes? cause it seems like black would be harder to see through than say, red or purple.....then again, I have seen some of these, doesnt look any harder to see through....Ill try it out though, pretty cool!
 
wouldn't the best option just to have pure black smoke :confused:
I supposed that would be only for tactical purposes...

I could imagine someone seeing a giant what it would seem like GAS CLOUD OF OMEGANESS DEATH.... like gears 2....

ahh...the memories of sticking ink gernades on helpless noobs on LIVE come back to like it was 3 days ago...Hey...wait a second...
 
I've known about color changing for awhile... I just never really thought about how many people might be interested in it. :P I remember spending whole maps (3 rounds) just sitting as an engineer or a sapper throwing smokes trying to get that special color :laugh:

Great thread Jedi, thanks a lot! Never knew what the letters meant...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top